I went thrifting with my buddy Katie lately, and we noticed the finest sales space. “It’s not hoarding in case your stuff’s cool.” These are fairly sensible phrases, when you ask me. 🙂
In different information, I’m in search of a home to purchase (my first one) and it’s equal components nerve-wracking and thrilling. I’ll preserve you posted! Anyway, let’s get into some issues I’ve been into these days …
1. I purchased my first pair of broad legs denims (since highschool, haha) and I actually love them. They’re so flattering.
2. If I might purchase a settee with out trying on the price ticket, it could be this one.
3. There isn’t a cuter iced espresso glass on the market. It isn’t doable!
4. I like this Shampure Bar. I used to be hesitant about utilizing a shampoo bar, however this one cleans my wavy hair rather well with out drying it out.
5. I’ve been making loads of crock pot meals these days. It’s really easy to toss something collectively within the morning and have dinner prepared after work. I’ve made this wholesome hen pot pie soup a pair instances now—so good!
7. I do know nutritional vitamins work in another way for everybody, however I’ve been taking these day-after-day for a number of years, and they’ll all the time be my go-to.
8. I purchased a pair of padded sandals (in yellow) from Goal and so they’re so darn cozy.
9. I’ve made Emma’s chocolate coated cherry cookies no less than 3 times this yr. They’re all the time a crowd-pleaser!
10. My favourite clear plumping lip gloss is on sale. I like the shade “Sugar Drizzle” (it’s clear with gold shimmer).
P.S. Right here’s final week’s 10 Issues Sunday in case you missed it! xo, Jacki