- WIRED explored the rise of quick vogue model Shein.
- Talking of quick vogue, The New York Occasions puzzled when the style trade will obtain actual sustainability.
- Yahoo! Information reported that Senator Kirsten Gillibrand has launched the nation’s first federal invoice that seeks to carry vogue manufacturers accountable for his or her labor practices.
- The New York Occasions appeared into Miami’s restoration homes for cosmetic surgery.
- Refinery29 defined what to say as a substitute of “sorry” at work.
- CNBC shared information on the typical 401(ok) steadiness of People of varied ages.
- NPR reported that abortion legal guidelines in Texas inhibit take care of miscarriages.
- The Guardian spoke to ladies who fought for abortion rights within the ’70s and at the moment are calling for mass world protests.
- Lifehacker listed 5 issues in your house it’s best to in all probability exchange proper now.
- Your Snort of the Week comes from The Belladonna, with “Off-Model Recommendation Columnists Take Your Questions.”
On CorporetteMoms Not too long ago…
Did we miss something? Add ’em right here, or ship them to [email protected] Thanks! Additionally: Are you a mother or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s information replace at CorporetteMoms.
Feeling social? You possibly can examine us out on Fb or Instagram, or by Bloglovin, Pinterest, or Twitter!